Join the Boerengroep to our yearly excursion to the BioBeurs (Organic Fair) in Zwolle. Over 60 workshops, stands with local, organic food, interesting key note speakers, and a range of over 200 companies related to organic food production! We drive together from Wageningen to the BioBeurs.
Date: 20 – 21 January
Costs: free for WUR students (non-students and PhD have to reserve and pay their own ticket)
How to reserve your ticket:
1. Sign up before Sunday 17th Jan: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please write as subject ‘biobeurs’ and mention:
– which day would you like to go (20, 21 or both)
– your student number
– if you have a driving license
– if you have a car available (and mention how many people can join in your car)
2. On Monday 18th January everyone who signed up will receive a mail with more info about transportation (where we meet, what time, who will drive together). Also, you will receive a unique code with which you can order your free ticket online. After registration, you will receive an email with your ticket. Print this ticket and bring it with you to the BioBeurs.