Do you want to celebrate crop diversity? Are you looking for uncommon seeds to sow for the coming spring? Or are you curious to take part in seed-related discussions? Then come to Reclaim the Seeds 2019! This year, Boerengroep is organizing a regional edition in Wageningen on the 30th of March.
Reclaim the Seeds is an event where (rare and distinctive) seed varieties and information are exchanged in combination with discussions about political themes and practical workshops. The goal is to get more people involved in the fight for agricultural biodiversity and a robust, sustainable food production.
- WHAT? The program will consist of a continuous market where seeds of all kinds can be sold and swapped (along with seed-related items), and four rounds of workshops lasting 45 minutes to 1 hour. There will be food available, but you can also bring your own food.
- WHERE? The workshops and seed market will take place at the Hoge Born Farm and the Droevendaal Experimental Farm. A map will be provided upon arrival.
- WHEN? The event starts at 10h and ends at 17h, with a ‘meet and mingle’ moment after the event.
- WHO? Expert speakers and active participation from you, but on this, more to come.
- HOW CAN YOU PARTICIPATE? No pre-registration is necessary. Feel free to bring your own seeds to swap, you never know what you’ll go home with! Be aware that some workshops have limited capacity, so be on time and plan ahead.
Stay tuned via Facebook (event page), or contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for more information