Stichting Boerengroep is looking for a new secretary from 15 September 2023 (5 hrs a week)
St. Boerengroep (peasant foundation) bridges the gap between practice and theory of
agriculture. We are committed to healthy and social agriculture and, to this end, we organize
activities that stimulate a critical attitude among students and farmers. The activities offered by
St. Boerengroep varies widely. For example, we organize excursions, discussions, lectures,
courses, and films. Stichting Boerengroep is looking for a secretary (5 hours a week).
What we are looking for
We are looking for a secretary. Experience is not necessary. The main activities are:
- Providing minutes of the board meetings (twice a month)
- Keeping an overview of the Boerengroep administration
- Assisting in the organization of Boerengroep activities
- Assisting in the composition of the year plan and year report
- If possible, help to organize the FEI (Farm Experience Internship) (during summer 2024)
As secretary, you are automatically part of the board of Boerengroep. Together with the other board members, you represent Boerengroep’s vision and goals and you decide what Boerengroep organises.
What do we offer
- Network opportunities in the agricultural sector
- Opportunities to develop your communication and organizational skills
- A yearly compensation of about €300 (one FOS month)
- Free access to all Boerengroep activities and lots of fun!
What do we require
- Knowledge of or affinity with agricultural topics
- Available at least for one year
- Attendance at the board meetings (twice a month)
- Knowledge of the Dutch language would be an advantage
Interested? Join the Boerengroep Break on the 7th of September (20:00 in Café Onder de Linden) to meet us!
OR send an email before the 7th to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and letter of motivation!