Stichting Boerengroep is looking for a new treasurer from 1 January 2024 (4-5 hrs a week)
St. Boerengroep (peasant foundation) bridges the gap between practice and theory or agriculture. We are committed to healthy and social agriculture and, to this end, we organize
activities that stimulate a critical attitude among students and farmers. The activities offered by St. Boerengroep vary widely. For example, we organize excursions, discussions, lectures,
courses and films.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a new treasurer (4-5 hours per week) starting soon! Experience is not necessary, the current treasurer can teach the tricks of the trade. The activities mainly consist of:
● Meeting twice a month with the entire board (Tuesday evenings)
● Preparing annual financial report and budget (December-January)
● Payments and financial administration
● Preferably, also assistance to organize activities
In addition, you are automatically a board member of our organization. This means that you are involved in maintaining St. Boerengroep, for example also in hiring a new coordinator.
What we offer you:
● Networking opportunities within the agricultural sector
● Development of your communication and organizational skills
● Insight into finances and accounting of an organization
● One month of FOS (financial support for students)
● Fun and sociability during meetings and activities
● Affinity with agricultural issues and themes
● Available for at least one year
● Enthusiasm and sense of responsibility
● Affinity with the objectives of St. Boerengroep.
Are you interested? Contact us before December 22nd by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org with information about yourself and your motivation.