Stichting Boerengroep is looking for a secretary (4-5 hours a week),
starting from September 2020.
Stichting Boerengroep aims to close the gap between agriculture at the university and the reality and challenges of farmers and peasants around the world. It fights for a social, just and sustainable food production via activities in which we stimulate a critical view among farmers and students. Boerengroep organizes excursions, lectures, dialogues, workshops, movie screening, and a four-week long summer course about agroecology.
What we are looking for:
Starting from September 2020, we are looking for a new secretary. Experience is not necessary. Main activities are:
- Providing minutes of the board meetings (twice a month)
- Keeping overview of Boerengroep administration
- Assisting in the organisation of Boerengroep activities
- Assisting in the composition of the year plan and year report
- If possible, helping to organise activities with the other Boerengroep board members.
As secretary, you are automatically part of the board of Boerengroep. Together with the other board members, you represent Boerengroep’s vision and goals and you decide what Boerengroep organises.
What do we offer:
- Network opportunities in the agricultural sector
- Opportunities to develop your communication and organisational skills
- A yearly compensation of about €300 (one FOS month)
- Lots of fun during the board meetings and the activities of Boerengroep!
What do we require:
- Affinity with agricultural topics
- Available at least for one year
- Enthusiasm and commitment
- Knowledge of the Dutch language would be an advantage, but not a necessity
To apply, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with some information about yourself and your motivation before the 1st of June.